Monday, May 6, 2013

I´m On Top Of The World Looking Down.....

I am in Andorra and going up up up. The town is Soldeu and in a few hours I will be in France. There is snow all around but the weather and temperature is quite agreeable.

I left Spain yesterday. It took me 5 weeks plus 2 and a half hours to cross the country from Gibraltar. And I miss it already. But time to move on. I have left the place where time stands still and have entered the modern world in a big way. I saw my first disposal diaper roadside three days ago. What does that tell you? And I feel like a neanderthal walking into these much more spic and span places. I will get over the self consciousness.

Andorra Le Vella, the capitol, was all shops and people, malls and neon, etc. Just too much for me after where I had come from. The mountains and the views and the smaller places here are much better. Especially the views.

Just a short update. I will soon be twisting DOWN the roads as I wind into France. But right now I am very much on top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment